Associate membership is for businesses offering products or services to the B&B industry, or that share the Guild's interest in promoting the industry. The cost is $199 for the first year of membership, and $99 for subsequent years.
- WBBG Quality Advisor will hand deliver your product information to each member.
- One year of advertising on the Members section of wbbg.com with description, link and optional photo.
- Listing and link in WBBG monthly newsletter.
- Member rates at WBBG Conferences
- Use of the exclusive WBBG logo
- Member mailing lists and contacts
What our members say about membership:
"I’ve found that being a member of the WBBG has been extraordinarily helpful in my business. As an insurance agent it’s difficult to get your foot in the door from time to time and the great community that is the WBBG has helped open so many doors for me, it’s truly amazing. I highly recommend to any business that is interested in working in the B&B community inWashington to become an associate member. It’s really worked for me!", Scott Roberts, PLC Insurance.