Melon with Fruit Salsa
This refreshing fruit salsa can be made up with any variety of fruits you have on hand and served not only over watermelon but also a slice of sweet honeydew or canteloupe. A small scoop of lemon or lime sorbet is a great garnish!
- 4 1-inch slices quartered watermelon
- 1 kiwi, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 1 cup strawberries, chopped
- 1/2 cup grapes or cherries, chopped
- 2 T. lime juice
- 2 T. honey
- 2 T. snipped fresh mint
Place watermelon slices on four individual serving plates. Toss together remaining ingredients and spoon gently over watermelon slice. Garnish with a small scoop of lemon or lime sorbet.
- Fruits, Sauces and Smoothies
- March 23, 2010
- Tom & Linda Dike