Cameo Heights Mansion
Rooms starting at $199.00 Availability & Online Reservations
Discover the Distinctive Pleasures
Cameo Heights Mansion
- TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice 2013 Top 25 in US
- BedandBreakfast.com 2012 Top 10 in US
- Destination resort with elegant French Country appointments
- Swimming pool with water fall—pool side patio with lounge furniture
- Built in Hot Tub with year-round access
- WIFI throughout the Mansion
- Amenities in every suite :
- Gas fireplaces
- High Definition 37” TV framed into the wall & DVD player
- Large AIR-jetted tub--a most sanitary and theraputic experience--makes water jacuzzis obsolete
- Shower with overhead rain head & adjustable side spray
- Firm mattress with pillow top cushion--truly the most luxurious mattresses you will have ever slept on
- King size beds (exc. Asian which has a queen)
- Luxurious hand pressed & monogramed bed sheets and pillow cases, all 600 thread count or higher
- Mansion situated on a plateau overlooking an orchard, large vineyard, and the Walla Walla River valley
- Scenic countryside view strikingly similar to the Tuscan Hills of Italy
- Dedicated movie room with 100" screen & beautiful upscale surround sound speakers by Cain & Cain
- Evening dining with award winning chef, “chef’s table” kitchen, elegant dining room with stunning view of the river valley
- Two stage breakfast:
- Signature fresh home-made fruit Danish with hot or cold beverage delivered to your suite at 8:00 AM with a knock and no intrusion
- Ful breakfast an hour later at 9:00 in dining room
- Dinner and breakfast, at your request, will be served intimately in your suite
- Pampered service and individual attention throughout your stay
- Dedicated exercise room
- Activities include horseshoes, ping pong, tetherball, outdoor fire pit, strolling through orchard, tours of the vineyard, lawn & table games
- Ideal central location between AVA’s of Walla Walla, Columbia Valley, and Red Mountain
On the majestic basalt bluffs overlooking the peaceful Walla Walla River, Cameo Heights Mansion rises regally over a lush 400 acre orchard and vineyard. J Alan and Deanne Fielding have teamed with designer Dr. Dan Cox to create a spectacular destination retreat for couples. This distinctive French Country resort features seven spacious suites with private baths, spa tubs, fireplaces, veranda views and sumptuous dining.
Situated midway between Walla Walla and the Tri-Cities, Washington, Cameo Heights Mansion offers local and out of town guests a unique Bed and Breakfast experience in a country setting surrounded by orchard and vineyard and secluded from the din and lights of the city. Ideally centralized, this site connects the celebrated wineries of Walla Walla wine country with the Columbia Valley and the up and coming Red Mountain wine appellation.
Pampered luxury is the daily experience at Cameo Heights Mansion. Guests swim and sun bath in the pool with the waterfall (Closed November-March), relax in the hot tub (open year round), roast s'mores on a flickering outdoor fire pit, play an old-fashioned game of horseshoes, challenge each other to ping pong in the hospitality suite, watch in-wall high definition TV's in their suite, or, better yet, snuggle with their sweethearts on the leather couches for a movie in the spacious theatre room. Reminiscent of an old world country villa, the mansion offers an escape from the urban congestion with all the luxuries of the privileged.
In the spring, meander through a cherry blossom-filled valley while being escorted and serenaded by a chorus of bees. Come in late May and early June and view clusters of ripe red cherries hanging from the branches. With luck, you might be led to some Rainier cherry trees where you can experience the singular pleasure of tasting the pink blushed cherries with the white flesh picked fresh from the tree. In the summer, you may walk through the adjacent apple orchards, organically grown, and gaze at the sight of literally millions of young green developing apples. Come back in the fall to pluck a now ripe and red Cameo apple as it still clings to the tree to savor its peak crispness and flavor. In late September stroll through the Mansion's adjacent vineyards of Merlot, Chardonnay, Cab Sauvignon, and Syrah. Indulge yourself in a sampling of ripening berries (the coyotes all do) and see if you can discern the developing nuances of exotic flavors arising from meticulously grown fruit just as it is being harvested for production of some of the finest wines in local wineries such as Northstar, Columbia Crest, and Chateau Ste. Michelle.
Since the Mansion resides in a rural setting, away from the pollution of city lights and street noise, Cameo Heights Mansion is legendary for the night sky vista of a million stars. Sunrises are spectacular, viewed conveniently from the luxury of your king sized bed, through the double French doors which also overlook the peaceful Walla Walla River meandering through a green picturesque valley. Some call the rolling hills which surround the valley, the Tuscany hills of Touchet. The facility was awarded Top 10 Best of the West by BedandBreakfast.com for 2009-2010. Come see why guests are raving about the opulent luxury, romance, and beauty of one of the premier Bed and Breakfasts in the West.
As a destination resort, we offer full restaurant-style dining services. Our on-site restaurant, “The Vine” seats our reserved guests for breakfast, lunch, and fine dinners, all prepared before your view in our “Chef’s Table” kitchen. Chef Nathan Carlson not only prepares all your food but often educates and serves each course at your table. You may drive in any direction for dinner, alas, only to find, as our other wandering guests (albeit too late), that nowhere is the cuisine more fine than at The Vine!
The suites are elegantly and elaborately designed with a European or Asian flair. The craftsmanship and décor of each suite envelops you in the ambiance of Spain, Greece, Germany, France, Italy, Asia, and medieval English Tudor. With just a little imagination, you will feel whisked away to your choice of foreign country, BUT WITHOUT the expense and discomfort of thousands of miles of air travel.
Whether you come for one night or several, our aim is to be your best romantic retreat….EVER!
Our warmest regards to our guests, now our friends,
Alan & Deanne Fielding,
Further Description and Details
Specials & Packages
Same Day Stay
Call after 1:00PM and get any available room for $179 for the same day.
With a flair to the traditional, this breakfast incorporates all the best of the Southwest flavors into one delicious bite! This is also a great breakfast for the gluten sensitive.